Rick and his crew were prompt, professional and efficient. Their quote was competitive and they did a fantastic job on my roof. Rick was engaged with our project and very responsive; always called back promptly.
Very professional. I received several other estimates and Rick Gregor was the only one to actually climb on the roof during the inspection.
I talked to 3 companies about this project. Rick was by far the most thorough in terms of understanding exactly what we needed, explaining the process and recommending solutions and approaches that other contractors didn’t. They showed up when he said they would, worked hard and fast & ultimately gave us a beautiful new roof.
GREGOR + GAF
WHY GO WITH GREGOR?
- Variety of shingles from standard to designer
- All GAF products work together for superior long-term protection
- Improve your home’s resale value, beauty and curb appeal
- Warranties cover ALL materials
- You have options: we’ll help you select the best protection for your home
- Warranties are transferable
- Only the top 3% of all roofing contractors are Master Elite™ Certified
- Fully insured and licensed in PA
- Long-term proven reputation for quality with 25+ years experience
Gregor Roofing Company is proudly owned and operated by Rick Gregor, a long time resident of Pittsburgh. Rick has more than 30 years of experience working with top manufacturers, suppliers and skilled roofing professionals. Rick provides his customers with the knowledge and expertise they need to make the right decisions for their home or business.
How to Know When To Get A Roof Replacement in the Pittsburgh Area
- Water and daylight coming through leaks and openings
- Damaged Flashing
- Tiles rotted or broken
- Shingles turning different shapes, warping, falling off
- Missing and broken shingles found in yard
- Expired roof warranty
Benefits of A Roof Replacement for Your Pittsburgh Area Home
- Great looks & curb appeal
- Proper insulation saves your energy bills during extreme weather months
- Selling home with old roof and impending failed inspection